The Open Road of Love
Are you head-over-heels for a travel guy or girl? If you’re still wondering what love-inspired travel gift to get them, we’re here to help you. Below, we’ve listed 5 gifts that will surely leave your travel-loving Valentine with a smile on their face for the rest of 2013.
- Does he or she have a favorite city? Do you share a favorite destination? Make it personal! With State Map Heart Prints, you’re able to convey your love and their love of travel. Place a heart on that special place – he or she will love you for it!
- If your guy has to have a cup of coffee in the morning like so many of us travelers, add some laughter to his cup of Joe, and surprise him with this mustache-ular travel mug!
- It’s just something about seeing travel through photography. With this, we say go for an amazing coffee table book. One with hundreds of images that leave you and your beau in awe. Take a look at the National Geographic Simply Beautiful Photographs by Annie Griffiths.
- If your significant other would rather take the actual photos than looking at them. We’ve found some great cameras that’ll snap and print. Taking it back to instant photography!
- Do we have a reader on our hands? From a kindle to an iPad to a gift card for their favorite book store, these gifts were made for the bookworm. Decisions, decisions.
And remember, there’s always travel. Don’t be afraid to go on a road trip! Spending quality time together is what it’s all about.