Mother’s Day Gifts
Looking to get started on your Mother’s Day gift shopping? Some of you may be ahead of the game, but if not, we’re covering some cool items for your travel-loving mom today. Here, we’ve included some ideas that we hope will get your mind moving on what to get mom for that fun day of celebrating her.
- Portable iPhone Charger
- My mom’s best friend has a portable charger, and it’s so convenient. She travels a lot and this gadget comes in handy when she’s on the road. Just take this with you when you travel and you’re getting charged up pretty fast.
- Spa Day
- After a long trip/day of traveling, it’s nice to relax. A spa day allows you to calm down and just be. Why not let mom know that it’s OK to take a break? Side note: if you’d rather opt for something else, getting a pedicure or manicure will be just as loved. Trust.
- Décor Wall Art
- I don’t know about your mother, but my mom loves and cherishes sentimental/written gifts. This gift from Etsy is very special and helps to convey the message of love for your mom. No matter the distance, the love a mother and her children share means so much.
- Dinner for Two
- Whether you’re the daughter or son, it’s something about that quality time spent with mom. Pick her favorite restaurant (or a new one depending on how adventurous she is), and treat her to breakfast, lunch or dinner. A lot of restaurants have wonderful brunch deals for Mother’s Day, too. Wherever you decide to take her, we suggest making reservations (if the restaurant takes them). Enjoy!
- Photo Printer
- If your mom likes taking pictures and printing them, we think a photo printer is the way to go! Printing pictures will never get old. We can always use a photo to remind us of special moments every now and then.
You have some time left. Mother’s Day is on May 13, 2013. Get to shopping/DIY’ing, folks!