It’s Time for Halloween!
With less than a week until Halloween, it’s safe to assume that you already have your costume picked, or at least have a costume in mind. But if you’re like me, a last-minute decision maker, you may still be trying to figure out how to stand out at all the local Halloween events. To help make this imperative decision a bit easier, we’ve compiled a list of the Top Halloween Costumes of 2013.
- Batman – Batman enthusiasts are eager to get their hands on this costume, especially with all the buzz about the new Batman vs. Superman movie slated to release in 2015.
- Daft Punk – This fun, electronic music duo makes a well-received comeback after being out of the limelight for 20 years.
- Minion from Despicable Me – These cute, small, yellow characters are the breakout stars from the animated movie, Despicable Me.
- Duck Dynasty Characters – One of America’s favorite reality families who’ve made millions from creating duck calls and other duck hunting products.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – These totally awesome, pizza-loving, ninja fighting teenage turtles are a fun choice this Halloween. Cowabunga, Dude!
And, of course, we have to include one of our favorite Halloween Costumes: