It’s that time of the year again, where the leaves change, a rapid costume search begins, Starbucks® starts selling their delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte and fall foliage tours gear up.
Because we are lovers of travel, a MUST-HAVE when you’re on the road with family or friends is food. And with the inspiration of the fall season upon us, we’ve searched the Internet on what we thought were mouth-watering, pumpkin-inspired dessert recipes. These recipes will keep the kid’s smiling on the road and your sweet tooth will be pleased. Make one of these recipes, and you will definitely be voted autumn’s Most Popular Traveler.
These sweet recipes from the Food Network are in no particular order.
- Pumpkin Bread - What can we say? It’s a classic.
- Pumpkin Cake Pops – The fact that we like cake pops has everything to do with this!
- Pumpkin Cupcakes – There’s absolutely no way this list would be complete without cupcakes.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake – Don’t focus on the cooking length; focus on the outcome.
- Pumpkin Bars – Sign us up!
Looking for pumpkins, whether it’s for the family photo or carving up with your favorite Halloween face? Check this site for listings about pumpkin patches in your area: http://www.pumpkinpatchesandmore.org/. And if you happen to visit a pumpkin patch or make one of the delicious recipes, take photos and post them on our Facebook page!