A Love Getaway
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, we’re sure everyone is either putting final touches on their plans or trying to decide on a plan. If you’re fans of travel like us, you’re probably in the midst of planning a vacation with that special someone to go somewhere special. We’ve searched the web, and have compiled five romantic getaway ideas with which to surprise your girl or guy this year!
- Offering a variety of romantic packages, Charleston, S.C., is a great getaway location. With its intimate and historic setting, this city would be perfect if you’re looking for a laidback atmosphere. You also won’t be disappointed with the food selection this place offers.
- Next up, Napa Valley, Calif. Between wineries, food and fun, if you enjoy all of the above, you can’t go wrong with this beautiful location that’s nestled in the hills of northern California.
- Looking for a resort town? Look no further, Crested Butte, Colo., is the place for you. This is for the adventurous couple. So many things to do if you’re looking to stay active – skiing, hiking, biking, etc.; and plenty of ways to relax – dining in or out.
- This next location offers so many sites, restaurants, shops and hotels. It’s none other than the city that never sleeps, New York City. There’s never a dull moment in the city! Take in a Broadway show and then hop a horse carriage for a romantic ride around Central Park.
- To end our list, we are going to leave you with San Francisco. This place was made for couples! After all, that’s where Tony Bennett left his heart. So many great things to do and see while you’re in town. Check out 10 romantic things to do while you’re in San Francisco here: http://traveltips.usatoday.com/top-10-romantic-things-san-francisco-62762.html.
We know whatever you have planned will be special! Let us know how it goes – traveling or not.