The Season for Hiking Boots!
Anyone out there looking to go hiking this summer? I am! Ever since I went last summer, I’ve been researching different spots to take my amateur-hiking talents. Below I’ve included a few suggestions on some pretty cool hiking trails in the United States and Canada.
- Asheville, NC – Mount Mitchell
- Mount Mitchell is the highest point east of the Mississippi. If you’re looking to get away for a calming vacation, we suggest traveling to North Carolina and finding your peace at Mount Mitchell.
- Palm Springs, CA – Indian Canyons
- The Indian Canyons has three major trails that can be accessed: Palm Canyon, Andreas Canyon and Murray Canyon. Each of these trails offers something different. From an oasis to trading posts and hiking trails, there is something for every type of adventurer. Take advantage of this beautiful place next time you’re in Palm Springs!
- Denver, CO – Trails at Roxborough
- If you’re looking for a variety of trails to hike, the trails at Roxborough is the place to go. With its beautiful view, there’s no reason why this shouldn’t be a stop when you’re in Denver again.
- Banff, AB – Banff National Park
- Are you traveling to Banff soon? Be sure to visit the Banff National Park! From backpacking to canoeing and enjoying hot springs to bird watching, there’s so much “outdoor” to enjoy!