Snapshots of Greyhound’s 2013
It’s been a great year! We’ve been staying busy, and can’t believe that 2013 is already coming to a close. Here’s a snapshot of a few cool things we were able to accomplish this year:
- The Greyhound Express® expansions just keep on going!We launched the following locations this year:
- U.S. – Knoxville, Tenn.; Lexington, Ky.; Effingham, Ill.; Tallahassee, Panama City, Pensacola, and West Palm Beach, Fla; Little Rock, Texarkana, Ark.; Los Angeles and Tijuana.
- Canada – Ottawa, Ontario; Montreal, Québec; and Grande Prairie, Alberta.
- If you’ve spotted more blue buses than usual, it’s due to the historic order we placed! We ordered a total of 220 new buses this year all equipped with modern amenities such as leather seats, Wi-Fi and power outlets.
- Onboard movie and music streaming, anyone? We launched “BLUE™,” an exclusive Wi-Fi enabled onboard entertainment system on selected routes.
As we prepare for 2014, we are thrilled to bring you even more exciting additions, especially since it will be our 100th anniversary. Stay tuned for all that we plan to do. Trust, you don’t want to miss out.