Pumpkin-Inspired Treats for Road Travel
It seems that during this season, pumpkin-inspired goodies are all the chatter. A couple of my colleagues love the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks®. We’ve compiled a list of five simple recipes for pumpkin-filled treats that you can take on the road with you.
- Pumpkin spice latte: Try making your own latte at home with this simple (so it seems) recipe! Let us know how it tastes.
- Pumpkin muffins: Oh yes. Pumpkin and muffins? Approved.
- Pumpkin bread: So, we’re thinking this would be delicious by itself or with a cup of coffee.
- Pumpkin cookies: What better travel treats than cookies? Yum!
- Pumpkin soup: Traveling in the cold? That’s fine. Here’s something to warm you up.