It’s Festival Season!
Who’s ready to hit up some festivals for the spring/summer 2013 season? Well, we’re bringing you 5 festivals that will be occurring in different cities for 2013. And it’s not mere coincidence that Greyhound will be also in attendance!
- Rock and Roll Expo– San Diego, Calif. (May 31, 2013 – June 1, 2013):
- Who’s ready for some rock-n-roll? This event needs a little of all of us – from cheerleaders to live bands, there’s a place for you to go. You’ll also want to stop by our booth while you’re walking around, jammin’ out. We’ll be onsite with giveaways.
- National Capital Barbecue Battle– Washington, D.C. (June 22, 2013 – June 23, 2013):
- This event is a tasty treat in D.C. With people coming to enjoy the BBQ and watch teams battle it out for the best ‘cue in town, we just have to be there (as we have in the past – check the photos). So get ready for music, fun and of course, good food!
- Summer on Southport– Chicago, Ill. (June 29, 2013 – June 30, 2013):
- Who’s ready for some summer fun in Chicago? Summer on Southport was made with you in mind. With three stages for live entertainment, food and hands-on activities, you’ll be wondering why this doesn’t happen every weekend.
- Polk Street Blues Festival– San Francisco, Calif. (Sept. 21, 2013 – Sept. 22, 2013):
- Music, arts and crafts, and delicious treats. What more do you need for a festival? Make sure you visit if you’re in the area.
- Pecan Street Festival– Austin, Texas (Sept. 28, 2013 – Sept. 29, 2013):
- Taking over 24 blocks of downtown Austin’s entertainment district, this festival has been going on for a while. Join the fun with more than 600,000 annual attendees and see what all the hype is about. You’ll be happy you went. And we’ll be even happier to see you.
What festivals are you most looking forward to this year?