Gifts for the Traveler
Sometimes it can be a bit tough shopping for others. Weíve found that placing people into categories based on their interests helps us come up with gift ideas for our friends, families, colleagues, etc.† You can have your fashion lover, le chef, or in our case, the traveler. As we browsed Amazon, we decided to note some of our favorites for road warriors.
- If itís a frequent traveler, we think nice and sturdy luggage is a necessity. When the luggage has wheels, it makes it easier to travel with and take around. Nothing heavy weighing on the shoulders.
- Luggage Tag
- Along with luggage, having a luggage tag is very important. That way they know among the other 50 bags, which one belongs to them. We thought these colors were fun and bright, and another way to make a bag more noticeable:.
- You may be wondering, why socks? No matter your means of transportation, from personal experience, sometimes feet get cold. Socks are a great way to keep your feet warm whether itís the spring, summer, fall or winter.
- Laptop Case
- Whether travel is for work or play, when traveling with a laptop, a laptop case is a MUST. By having a case, you can have a special place to hold your computer and its charger (you can even throw in a few folders).
- Neck Pillow
- These were made for travelers! If itís a nap or just for relaxation, trust us, a neck pillow will come in handy.
- Noise-Cancelling Headphones
- Want to clear out the background noise and enjoy your music? Thatís where noise-cancelling headphones come in.
- Pocket Games
- Did someone say Solitaire or Monopoly? For the game-playing traveler, check out these pint-sized versions of some of the most popular games. Games for children and adults can be found here too.
- While theyíre on their laptop, they might want to pop in a movie to get them through a long trip. By buying them a few DVDs, they can keep themselves entertained while traveling for a few hours.
We hope this list makes your gift shopping that much easier.