Food and Wine Festival Time!
It’s that time of the year again where festivals are pretty much taking place every weekend, and I’m not complaining about that. It’s something about being able to gather outside and travel from booth to booth discovering and tasting things you never have had before.
Plus, when the weather is nice, it’s just another excuse to get out of the house. Though there are several different types of festivals that take place, food and wine festivals have seemed to grow more popular. Below, we’ve included five food and wine festivals taking place this spring.
- Fort Worth Food and Wine Festival (March 27, 2014 – March 30, 2014)
- Austin Food and Wine Festival (April 25, 2014 – April 27, 2014)
- Vegas Uncork’d by Bon App’tit (May 8, 2014 – May 11, 2014)
- New Orleans Wine and Food Festival (May 21, 2014 – May 24, 2014)
- Atlanta Food and Wine Festival (May 29, 2014 – June 1, 2014)
Which food and wine festival are you looking forward to the most?