Itís that time of the year again, where the leaves change, a rapid costume search begins, Starbucksģ starts selling their delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte and fall foliage tours gear up.
Because we are lovers of travel, a MUST-HAVE when youíre on the road with family or friends is food. And with the inspiration of the fall season upon us, weíve searched the Internet on what we thought were mouth-watering, pumpkin-inspired dessert recipes. These recipes will keep the kidís smiling on the road and your sweet tooth will be pleased. Make one of these recipes, and you will definitely be voted autumnís Most Popular Traveler.
These sweet recipes from the Food Network are in no particular order.
- Pumpkin Bread†- What can we say? Itís a classic.
- Pumpkin Cake Pops – The fact that we like cake pops has everything to do with this!
- Pumpkin Cupcakes Ė Thereís absolutely no way this list would be complete without cupcakes.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake – Donít focus on the cooking length; focus on the outcome.
- Pumpkin Bars – Sign us up!
Looking for pumpkins, whether itís for the family photo or carving up with your favorite Halloween face? Check this site for listings about pumpkin patches in your area: http://www.pumpkinpatchesandmore.org/. And if you happen to visit a pumpkin patch or make one of the delicious recipes, take photos and post them on our Facebook page!