A Look Back at 2012
Anyone else feel like 2012 flew by? I normally tend to think that the year goes by slow, and definitely never this fast. We wanted to provide you with a look back at all the wonderful things that have happened at Greyhound during 2012. This year was very busy for us, as we expanded our Express service, opened up new terminals and began new partnerships. Just take a look:
- Launched 40 new Express markets including: Los Angeles, Detroit, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Dallas and New Orleans, among others in the U.S.; and Red Deer, Calgary and Toronto, among others in Canada.
- Introduced customers to our new book online, pay with cash option. Learn more about it here: http://www.greyhound.com/paywithcash/default.aspx.
- Relocated all Washington, D.C. service to Union Station.
- Celebrated our 25th anniversary of Greyhound establishing its Dallas headquarters.
- Opened a new terminal in Nashville.
- Installed Wi-Fi in more than 60 Greyhound locations in North America.
- Featured in some pretty cool films, one of those being, The Dark Knight Rises.
- 80% of our fleet = the new shiny blue buses.
- Expanded our sister company, BoltBus, into the Pacific Northwest, with service from Seattle all the way to Vancouver, B.C.
- Started our very own blog, The Hound!
As we continue to grow and make improvements to provide you with an even better traveling experience, we want to keep you in the loop of all it is that we are doing. We know that 2013 will bring a lot of excitement and new things. We appreciate you continuing to join us for the ride, year-after-year!