5 Ways to Make a Warm Holiday Drink
Taking the family on the road this holiday season? Whether you are traveling or sitting around the living room with the family, it’s always nice to sip on some hot chocolate or a cider while enjoying each other’s company.
With that being said, we found a few holiday drinks that are sure to warm you up. Save yourself a few bucks and try your hand at the following:
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate – Yes, sounds like the best gift ever!
- Cinnamon Mocha Coffee – Nothing like laying on the couch sipping a cup of coffee.
- Holiday Hot Chocolate – You can’t go wrong with this simple holiday drink.
- Mulled Cranberry “Cocktail” – Oh Martha, this seems to be the perfect drink on a cold, fall afternoon.
- Chai Tea – This is one of my favorites!
If you happen to try any of these delicious holiday drinks, please let us know how they turn out! I’m thinking of making the Holiday Hot Chocolate – seems like the perfect drink to enjoy while we’re on the road.
P.S. The coffee mug in the photo belongs to me. Born and raised in Oklahoma!